MH-CD42 DC 5V 2.1A Mobile Power Diy Board
Purchase Link: Aliexpress:MH-ET LIVE Official Store
- Charging voltage: DC 4.5V-5.5V (recommended DC 5V)
- Charging current : 0-2.1A
- Charging quiescent current: 100uA
- Full voltage: 4.2V+-1%.
- Discharge current: 0-3.5A;
- Discharge quiescent current: 50uA
- Discharge efficiency: 96% maximum
- Output voltage: 5V
- Output current: 0-2.1A;
- Ambient temperature: -20° to +85°
- Module with lithium battery protection function (for lithium battery withoutprotection, with protection board)
- Overcurrent protection (OCP)
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Short circuit protection (SCP)
- Over temperature protection (OTP)
- Charge and discharge power level 4 interval indication
- When the module is charging, the output will switch the external power supply (it will be powered off for 0.3s). The charging output voltage will be less than >4.7/<5V, depending on the charger load capacity!
- Trigger mode: low level trigger (ground)
- Connect the user of the single-chip microcomputer, if the small load KEY can be connected to the single-chip 20S to give a low level, the module can continue to work.
- Car charging retrofit
- Driving recorder power supply
- Mobile power / charging treasure
- Portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets
The use of this electronic product requires a certain knowledge base. If you do not understand, please be careful to buy it. Otherwise, it may be damaged due to improper use or over-range use. Thank you for your understanding and support.