Posts made by MH-ET LIVE
MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz)
Purchase Link: Aliexpress
The MH-ET LIVE Tiny8(16.0Mhz) based microntroler devlopment board simlar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaler,and a bit less powerful. With the abilty to use the familar Aduino IDE the MH-ET LIVE Tiny8(16.0Mhz) is a great board to jump into elctronics, or perfct for when a other board is to big or to much. The MH-ET LIVE Tiny8(16.0Mhz) is shiped fuly asembled except for the headers include and easy to slder them byourself.
- Suport for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (12v or les recomende, automatic selction)
- On-board 50ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 26 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your pogram actively comunicates over
USB, otherwise you can use al 6 evn if you are progaming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after botloader)
- I2C and SPI
- 26-PWM (26 pins with Software PWM,only two(D9,10) withardware PWM )
- ADC on 8 pins
- Power LED and Test/Satus LED
If using Arduino 1.6.6 or higher and windows - you will need to download and install the drivers manually. Download, unzip and run “Install Drivers” (on 32bit systems) or “DPInst64” (on 64bit systems). The driver files are located here: https://github.com/MHEtLive/MHEtLiveArduino/releases/download/1.0.0/2.0a4.rar
Install or Unzip the Arduino application.
Run the Arduino application.
In the Arduino application go to the “File” menu and select “Preferences”,In the box labeled “Additional Boards Manager URLs” enter: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MHEtLive/arduino-boards-index/master/package_mhetlive_index.json and click OK;
Go to the “Tools” menu and then the “Board” submenu - select “Boards Manager” and then from the type drop down select “Contributed”:
Select the “MH-ET LIVE Boards” package and click the “Install” button.
You'll see the download progress on the bottom bar of the “Boards Manager” window, when complete it will show “Installed” next to that item on the list.
WINDOWS USERS: When complete the install with pop up a Driver Install Wizard window, please click “Next” on this Window to install the drivers for MH-ET LIVE Boards (If you already have them installed, this installer will update them and install any that are missing).
With the install complete, close the “Boards Manager” window and select the MH-ET LIVE Boards “MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz)” from the Tools→Boards menu.
Choose the example that comes with the Arduino IDE: Select the development board as MH-ET LIVE Tiny88 in the toolbar, open the program in File >> Example >> Basic>>Blink, change the port 13 in the program to 0. Port, compile and download into the MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) according to the above method, it can be seen that the onboard LED light flashes according to the frequency specified by the program.(note: When downloading the program, do not connect the module first, wait for the prompt to insert the module after compiling, then plug it in and wait for the automatic download to complete).
MH-ET LIVE SR-602 Pyroelectric Human Infrared Sensor Module
Pyroelectric human body infrared sensor module, model: SR-602
Sensing distance: up to 5 meters; recommended 0-3.5M.
Output: high level, H=3.3V, L=0V
Power supply DC: 3.3V-15V
Quiescent current: 20uA
Features and uses:
This module has high sensitivity, fast response, small static power consumption, small size, easy to install, and is installed.
The lens, the pin header has been soldered, and the power supply is provided without debugging. Can be used for body sensor lights, alarms, security,
Access control on-demand imaging, automatic equipment for agriculture, forestry and mining.
- The high level time of the output of this product is adjustable, 2.5 seconds to 1 hour, the output time set at the factory.
It is 2.5 seconds, and you can change one chip resistor if you need to change it. Please read the resistance value corresponding to the typical delay time.
Refer to the relevant form below.
- Blocking time, 2 seconds, not adjustable.
- The factory is defined as repeatable trigger and cannot be changed.
- The supply voltage of this module is 3.3V to 15V, and the limit voltage is 2.8V to 18V.
- Module output timing is: output high level for 2 seconds after power-on, then go low, enter standby
status. If the delay time is changed, the time when the module outputs a high level after power-on will increase accordingly, which can be understood as
The startup time after entering the normal working state after the electric power will increase.
- After installing the photosensitive element, it does not work during the day, work at night, does not contain photosensitive components, and works all day (There are no photodiodes on the module,please purchase separately if needed. Recommended: ordinary F3 photodiode)
It is considered that there is no photosensitive element installed.
- This module is very sensitive, pay attention to the installation position, try to avoid the heat source radiation source (air outlet / direct sunlight)
- The sensitivity of this module is adjustable, and you need to change a chip resistor. Please read the relevant table below for details.
- When soldering with 220V ordinary soldering iron, it is necessary to unplug the power supply before welding. It is recommended to use
24V low voltage soldering iron, such as domestic white light 936.
- If you follow the MCU and connect the lamp, please read the reference circuit diagram below.
The default delay of this module is 2.5s. The above table is the data measured by the laboratory.
The specified error is only a reference for the debug time range. If you need to change the delay time, please combine,In the actual use case, select the appropriate parameters after debugging the specific circuit.
RE: ESP32 always in AP Mode => Change to ClientMode only?
RE: ESP32 DevKit UART logic
@kelapuress Dose UART2 work with stm32 now ?
MH-ET LIVE 1.54-inches E-Paper
- Connect with arduino UNO:
- download the test-examples:
- upload to the main-board,display as below:
RE: Isolation level of isolated DCDC module?
@brentmarble3 Hello! How about the output current ?
RE: looking for mh-et live esp32 minikit schematics
Hi,have you found the correctly way?
RE: MH-ET LIVE ESP32 Devkit
@khaclub YES! I will upload them soon.
NEW MAIN BOARD！---MH-ET LIVE mega2560,with grind arenaceous and dumb black board
With grind arenaceous and dumb black board!
[Minikit]>>0.66OLED module test
Download the library "ESP32_Oled_Driver_for_SSD1306_display" from MH-ET LIVE GitHub.
Put it into your arduino library.
And open the sketch in arduino IDE>>ESP32 examples.
Upload and Run!